Jimadors working with their coas in the broiliing sun as they chop agave in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Part of Michael Orso's "The Spirit of Mexico" exhibition showing around the United States and debuting at the Durango City Museum of Contemporary Arts.
Edition #1 - 3 Prints + 2APs at each size + 1 Canson Infinity Acrylic Face Mount + 1AP + 3 Dye Transfer Prints + 1AP
Each print is signed, numbered, and comes with a letter of authenticity.
- Archival Pigment Print on Tier 2 Museum Grade Paper: Hahnemuehle Photo Rag 305gsm
- Canson Infinity Acrylic Face Mounted
- Dye Transer Print on TBD Paper
- 24"x36" (Archival)
- 40"x60" (Archival, Dye Transfer)
- 54"x81" (Archival, Fuji Flex Acrylic Face Mount)